A message from The Punta Mita Tennis & Pickleball Club – Miguel Lopez
Dear Tennis and Pickleball players,
Quick update on upcoming events
- We will be hosting our annual Pro-Am with pros coming from the PV area, it will be on Saturday February 13th in the morning. Please plan on that, I will be sending a separate email with further information just regarding this event so you can sign up with me.
- Very happy and excited to inform you that we will be hosting our first Members Club Championship, it will take place during the weekend of March 19th-21st. Categories will be men’s doubles, women’s doubles, and mixed doubles. Further information will come in a separate email as well, but the format will be that the combined rating of the partners must not exceed 8.0 So the partner you choose, you need to make sure that both of your rankings are not higher than this number.
- If you have played USTA leagues/tournaments, then you have an official rating. If you do not have one, then we will give you one.
- Also, we will be doing a tennis ladder league. Starting with men’s singles and women’s singles. If you are interested, same as mentioned above, send me your name and your USTA rating and then I will send you all the information regarding this competition.
- We will also host a Pickleball tournament on Friday February 26th. The format here will be doubles (can be mixed, men’s, women’s). We will separate players into two groups (A and B) depending on their level, and then randomly we will pair an A player with a B player. Further information regarding this specific event will be sent in a separate email.
Meanwhile please you can reply directly back to me with any questions you may have, if you are interested in one of these events, and/or if you want to sign up. Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to seeing all of you here with us playing these events!
Director of Tennis
Mientras tanto, lo invitamos a enviarme un correo electrónico para más información o si está interesado en alguno de estos eventos y / o si desea registrarse.
¡Espero verlos a todos jugando con nosotros!
Director de Tenis