Golf Kitchen Punta Mita Returns this April
Punta Mita, in conjunction with Golf Kitchen Magazine, eagerly anticipates the Second Edition of Golf Kitchen Punta Mita, bringing together great game play and some of the best cuisine from the golf industry.
Hosted by Punta Mita’s own Executive Chef, Pato Pérsico, special guest chefs and culinary teams from around the globe will be creating incredible dining experiences in one of the world’s top golf destinations, including:
- Gastón Yelicich, Chef and owner of El Jardín del Edificio Celebra in Montevideo, Uruguay
- Chef Lalo Palozuelos, Club Bosque Real, Mexico City
- Doug Blair, Executive Chef, Cassique at Kiawah Island Club, South Carolina, USA
- Anthony Giacoponello, Executive Chef Sebonack Golf Club, Southampton, New York
- Michael Ruggiero, Executive Chef Glenarbor Golf Club, Bedford, New York
- Tony Villanueva, Executive Chef Edgewood Country Club, River Vale, New Jersey
- Ricky Motta, Executive Chef Garzon Club, Uruguay
- Jose Carles Fabregas, Owner, Downtown Boquerón By Chef Jose Carles, Puerto Rico
- Marcelo Pereyra, Coronel Pringles Restaurant Owner, Argentina
- Damian Gilchrist, Executive Chef, Sankaty Head Golf Club, Nantucket, USA
- Yasuo Asai, Asai Kaseiki Cuisine, México City
Scheduled for April 25 to 28, 2019, this unique and unforgeable event offers two exciting package options, for golfers and foodies alike.
Play Golf Kitchen Package*
- Participation in the two-day golf tournament
- Access to all culinary events scheduled during the event
$888 USD per person, taxes and service charges included.
- Participation in the Kitchen Experience – access to the culinary events according with the agenda
$588 USD per person, taxes and service charges included